Time is money, especially when you’re spending hundreds, if not thousands of dollars at Disneyland or Disney world
So here are some tips and tricks so that you can make the most out of your visit.
- Use Fastpass / Maxpass You should always go to popular attractions such as Space Mountain, The Haunted Mansion, or Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run and see if a fastpass is available so that you don’t wait an hour plus just standing in line.
- Shop at the very end of the night or very first thing in the mornings. Right in the middle of the day is the worst time to try and buy your Disney souvenirs, not only might you be stuck in lines, but you’ll barley have room to move as some of the stores can actually be quite small
- Ride during the parades and shows If you’re okay missing parades and shows it can be very beneficial to go the more popular rides at these times because wait times are often greatly reduced
- Buy your tickets online Standing in line before you’ve even stepped foot in a park is definitely no fun, so buy your tickets ahead of time online
- Ride the train Now, this one may be debatable about whether or not it actually saves time, but by taking the train to different sections of Disneyland you may avoid the crowds, or at the very least you’ll be off your feet for a minute.
- Use itineraries Sites such as these (1 , 2) provide a pretty good game plan yo get you at least started on your trip.